Sunday, November 29, 2015

Our Blog

I was thinking to myself how fun our family is, how crazy our kids are and then I thought about how much I like writing. Sooooo.... I figured why not start another blog, this would be my second blog, so why not!

My first blog was about my time in Afghanistan TaskForcePhoenix5, serving with the 1-180th during Operation Enduring Freedom. Now I thought I would spend time writing about my family. My wife and three girls (and peanut on the way) are the most important thing in my life so why not brag and show how crazy, fun and imaginative my life is. However I won't just talk about my family, I will also talk about the life of a Veteran. Dealing with PTSD, daily life and what we go through as Veteran dad's. I wand to use this as an outlet a daily journal in a way to hopefully remind others that there is a person behind PTSD. We may be broken and afraid at times to show the darkness but we force on, Charlie Mike and continue that mission we have first off. Do anything for our family! There is always something going on in the life of a Larkin.

Stay tuned for at least weekly updates.



This is my family! The Larkin's... Of course I'am the short drink of water, which helped produce the shorter shot glass size little ones. Jodi my beautiful wife in the middle of us all, she is the glue that keeps things together and flowing. I tend to fly by the seat of my pants on a whim kinda guy, like our youngest and tiniest Bostyn. She is the life of the party, what I enjoyed being in high school. Bayleigh our oldest is like her mom; very emotional, not afraid to tell you whats on her mind kinda girl. They and this little shrimp currently growing inside my wife is what make up my life. The shrimp, we hope will have the relaxed and chill mentality that would round out our circus side show.

I hope you enjoy, learn, laugh and maybe even grow with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment